Cyberattacks are on the rise, especially in the supply chain. In recent years, 69% of firms experienced an attempted or realized loss of data due to a breach, according to Accenture, and only 24% of firms believe that their security is “state-of-the-art.” Does blockchain address all of the concerns of supply chain cybersecurity?
- Nearly Everything You’ve Been Told About Procurement Analytics Is Wrong
- Diversity is Key to the Evolving Procurement Function
- Insights by Larry Lapide, S&OP Psych 101
- Blockchain is Vastly Overrated; Supply Chain Cybersecurity is Vastly Underrated
- Innovation Strategies: Upcycling Can Take Sustainable Supply Chains Beyond Recycling