Nearly 70% of the respondents in APQC’s recent survey of sales and operations planning professionals consider technology to be an extremely critical part of their S&OP process. However, about 37% of respondents state that their organization is just starting to use S&OP tools other than spreadsheets.
- New JDA and KPMG Survey Says Artificial Intelligence is the Most “Impactful” SCM Technology
- Digital Marketplaces – Great Opportunity for Procurement or Governance Nightmare?
- The Power of Supply Chain Planning
- The Route to No-Touch Planning: Taking the Human Error Out of Supply-Chain Planning
- The View from Four Supply Chain Global Gateways