How can Infrastructure and Operations leaders use artificial intelligence (AI), network automation or edge computing to support rapidly growing infrastructures and accomplish business needs? According to analysts at Gartner, Inc., there are 10 technologies and trends that will be key to support digital I&O.
- New JDA and KPMG Survey Says Artificial Intelligence is the Most “Impactful” SCM Technology
- Digital Marketplaces – Great Opportunity for Procurement or Governance Nightmare?
- The Power of Supply Chain Planning
- The Route to No-Touch Planning: Taking the Human Error Out of Supply-Chain Planning
- The View from Four Supply Chain Global Gateways