Supply Chain Design, often referred to as Distribution Network Design or Network Optimization, can drive fundamental improvements in cost to serve, sustainability, and risk and often unlocks significant aggregate supply chain savings. By employing complex algorithms, sensitivity and scenario-based analysis, our designers build detailed and comprehensive models which become integral components of the overall supply chain strategy.
Our Supply Chain Design offering is designed to answer questions such as:
- At a granular level, what is the flow of product from the supply base to the end customer?
- Where are the systemic constraints and what are their impacts to the overall supply chain?
- How can logistics costs be optimized?
- Which nodes / lanes represent the greatest risk?
- What levers can be deployed to meet corporate sustainability goals?
- Supply chain network opportunity assessment
- Network design and optimization
- Transportation route planning
- Product flow path routing
- Continuity and disaster recovery